Subway Ride - PART II

Oh god, it hurts so much..." it's so huge."

"I want you to squeeze my cock with your asshole when I pull out."

I obey.

I begin to pull my cock from your asshole.

I squeeze as hard as I can, willing you to cum as soon as possible.

I begin to pull on the clamps, especially the clit clamp. 'I am going to fuck you until you cum so you better soon or I will tear up your asshole.' I pushed my cock into your asshole hard, bottoming in your colon, your anus tearing from my painful fuck. 'Tell them you like it cunt.'

Impossibly, my cunt is getting wet again with the abuse. You are fucking me so hard, the friction making me so hot while you are telling me what a fucking whore I am, because only whores take it up the ass. "I love your cock up my ass." The words are out before I'm aware I've thought them.

"Hey you guys, come over here. Stick the hard cocks in the bitch's mouth. She can take both of you in there. It will be a little tight, but you can fill the sluts mouth with your cum."

I gratefully receive the erect cocks, turning from one to the other while the cock in my ass is hurting me unbearably, deliciously.

"Put them in deep, choke the fucker with them." My cock beginning to fuck your asshole faster and faster, burning up your anal tract. "You ready to cum slut," my fingers pulling on the clit clamp. "Cum for me cunt."

"Put both of your cocks into her mouth at once let her feel what it feels like to be truly stuffed."

Oh god. Oh god. I feel the utter humiliation as I am used by the three of you. I'm feeling my excitement mount.

My fingers pull and push on your clit, the cocks in your mouth going to the back, into your throat, making your gag as they both try to enter your throat at the same time. My cock is enjoying your asshole, your ass clamping down on my cock, ready to cum.

I am finally being used like the slut that I am. I can't believe I ever thought I was better than this.

I am ready to cum, the cum beginning to shoot up from my heavy balls. I push my cock deep into your colon, further than it ever was. I hear the others beginning to cum in your mouth, the sounds of your mouth being filled with hot cum.

"Cum now bitch, or I will beat your senseless."

"I'm cumming for you!"

I shoot your body full of cum, deep into you. I see cum shooting out the sides of your mouth and your nose as you cannot hold all of the cum shooting down your throat.

I feel your asshole trapping my cock, your pussy pulsating as you cum.

I scream and scream, louder than I did with the pain.

My cock empties its cum deep into you. It begins to shrink, still held tightly by your asshole. Your mouth is still filled with the two stranger's cocks.

"Don't take your cocks out of her mouth yet," I tell the strangers.

I'm still shaking with the orgasm, wondering what's to come.

"Piss in her mouth, show her what a piss slut is." My cock begins to give you your first piss enema, filling your colon with my hot piss, mixing with my cum. Their cocks began to fill your mouth with their hot piss.

"Swallow their piss, cunt."

I swallow, feeling I'm being treated the way I'm supposed to.

All of the cocks pull from your body, just as the subway enters the last station. All three of us hurriedly dress and rush out the station. "Take a taxi next time, cunt," we yell, leaving you hanging, naked, cum and piss running off your body.