Precious Things - PART IV - LAST

I was almost losing myself in my own thoughts when I heard the shower door open. I turned around and smiled looking at Michael standing naked once again, his cock hard. His blue lustful eyes pierced at me. I knew he wanted more of me. He wanted to discover all of me. I was not going to stop him. I wanted this night to go on forever.

My heart raced just like the first time I saw him. He moved closer to me putting his arms around me. His hold was so warm and so tender. He gently kissed my neck as he ran his hands up and down my ass.

"Mmmmm, your all wet for me now. You knew I'd be joining you, didn't you?" He whispered in my ear as he started to nibble on it.

I laughed softly enjoying his touch. "Yes I knew you'd come for more. Tell me what you want Michael. I'll give you anything."

I felt him grab my ass cheeks hard as his heavy breathing began to tickle the back of my neck. "I want to slide my cock in your ass Jessica. Can I, please?" His hands continued to rub my behind.

I started to feel somewhat fearful, but yet so intrigued. I'd never done anal sex because I'd been so scared. But somehow Michael was so calming and his words and touch soothed me. Did he know just how much power he had over me?

"Yes, Michael. Take me. I'm all yours." I leaned back to get a passionate wet kiss from his lips.

I felt Michael move his hands up to my breasts as he pinched my nipples getting my pussy juices stirring again. He trailed kisses down my neck and onto my back slowly and seductively. He moved his body down kissing lower and lower down my body. My trembling hands held on to the shower walls. By the time I knew it, Michael was on his knees as he spread my legs open. He started to eat my pussy from behind.

I closed my eyes in this wonderful ecstasy. I was weak at the knees again as I felt his tongue swirl on my pussy. I let out my moans of pleasure immediately. Then all of a sudden, I felt something so different. I felt Michael glide his tongue down to my asshole. My body jittered as I experienced this strange but blissful stroke.

His tongue so wet, making my tight hole so slick. This new discovery was making me want him inside me more. I could faintly hear his lips smacking between my ass cheeks as he spread them open with his strong hands.

Michael could see Jessica's pink wrinkled little asshole ready to be deflowered. He loved the way she tasted from behind as he was enjoying burying his face in her warm little ass. He could feel her clench her little hole as he licked it and now was starting to finger it. Jessica moaned more as he moved his finger inside her. She felt so hot inside. God, he couldn't wait to get into that hot little ass.

Michael slowly raised his body up with kisses. He held this precious girl in his arms again, never wanting to let her go. He inserted his finger in her warm pussy hole feeling it get soaked by her honey. She gasped as his finger made circles in her cunt. Michael then proceeded to slide his finger out and then slip it in her asshole to get it lubricated with her own juices.

"I love the way you feel," I heard him murmur quietly.

I was left speechless and so curious of how this was all going to feel. I felt Michael's cock touch my thighs wetting my skin with his precum. I then felt a sharp hard feeling from behind. I closed my eyes in pain at first as he was easing his cock in my asshole. I let my painful moans slip out. He seemed to have stopped briefly.

"I'm sorry baby. It's hurting you too much," Michael said in a concerned voice.

"No, please don't stop. I want you to do this to me. I told you I'm all yours and I meant it."

"Your so precious Jessica. I've had some of the most precious moments with you than I have ever had with anyone else."

His words were making me hunger for him. I wanted to just scream at him and tell him to jam that cock up my asshole and cum hard in me. I know he was being gentle because he cared about me. God I was falling in love!

Michael continued to fit his cock in me. Little by little I felt his inches slide in as my tight hole, slowly swallowing his size. I felt myself begin to relax so he could guide himself with more ease into me.

"That's right, relax. Bend over just a bit more," he ordered as I started to lean my body down to give him complete access to my virgin hole.

My hands were still holding on to the shower walls as the water was dripping down my back and onto our connection. Finally Michael eased his prick in me letting me experience my first anal fuck. He slowly went in and out of my puckered little hole. I kept feeling pleasure and pain at the same time.

"Oh fuck! You feel incredible!" He blurted out. Michael couldn't believe how wonderful Jessica felt. He felt her wet young body as he held on to her small hips as he rammed his cock in and out of this incredibly tight ass. He was deep inside her now, completely taking away any innocence she had left.

Jessica shut her eyes tightly, feeling Michael's monster open her up. It felt strange, but yet she was starting to like it. By the time she knew it, Jessica was now moaning cries of arousal as Michael fucked her.

Michael was now entirely fired up. He felt his balls swell up, knowing that he was the one and only guy to fuck Jessica's asshole. He moved his hands down from behind as Jessica felt his hands brush against her stomach. He managed to get one hand between her thighs and the other one was kept on her waist to hold her in place. With his free hand, he jammed two fingers up her aching pussy.

Jessica gasped hard as she was surprised by the sudden entry of his fingers up her cunt. She tossed her head back as their lips met. Their kiss was wild now as the slobbered all over each other. Michael licked her face gently as he felt himself begin to cum.

"Jessica, I'm gonna cum. Oh fuck I'm gonna cum hard!" Michael rasped.

"Yes babe, cum in me. Make me take your hot cum up my ass," she found herself speaking out her desires.

"Cum with me Jessica. Oh let my fingers make you cum."

As I listened to Michael's words in his breathless voice, I found myself coming to an amazing climax. His fingers were buried in my cunt hole as I felt my body tense up, having yet another phenomenal orgasm.

I felt Jessica's body quiver in enjoyment and I felt my own body tighten as I spurted my cum up her little pink hole. My cum gushed like a water dam erupting inside this sweet, beautiful girl. We came together, it was an absolutely precious moment.

After Michael came in me, he kept his cock inside as it softened. He laid he head on my shoulder from behind me as he caught his breath. He kissed my neck and held me close again. Even though the shower water was still running, I swear I could hear out heartbeats racing rapidly simultaneously.

"You were so wonderful. You think we could do this again soon?" Michael asked as he was now turning me to face him.

I looked up at him with, glaring at his gorgeous blue eyes. "I would love to."

The End